1) “Fight Gone Bad!”
Complete each exercise in 1 minute (there are 5 stations). One round is five minutes (1 min per station)
– after round 1, rest 1 min before starting the second round of the same exercises. Do for three rounds.
The stations are:
1. Wall-ball: (9.1 kg / 6.3 kg) ball, 20 ft / 15 ft target. (Reps)
2. Sumo deadlift high-pull (SDHP): (34 kg / 20 kg) (Reps)
3. Box Jump: 20″ box (Reps) 51 cm
4. Push-press: (34 kg / 20 kg) (Reps)
5. Row: calories (Calories) Sub = SDHP (20 kg / 13 kg)
The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of “rotate,” the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score.
One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point (unless substituted with SDHP’s).
Score = Total Reps + Calories (if Rowed)
Score = Total Reps
Record this Benchmark WOD Score!
2) With the remaining time practice Freestanding Handstands!
Featured Image – Individual men on the Rowers of the “Triple Three” Event at the 2014 Reebok CrossFit Games (Image Courtesy of CrossFit Inc.)